Anatomy of False Lashes
HOW TO APPLY FALSE LASHES
- Always hold onto the lash band when handling false lashes. Use the tweezers to take out of the box by gently grabbing the outer end of the lash band.
- Trim your lashes to fit your eyes. (if necessary). Trim at the outer edge of the lash. (Trim a little at a time)
- Apply 1-2 coats of glue to the lash band and let set for 30 seconds
- Using your tweezers, apply the lashes to your lash line. (Do not apply to your own lashes but get as close as possible.)
- Then press down on the lash band and then pinch the band and your lashes to secure the lashes.